More ideas from timofei
Did you know or bodies are comprised of over 100 trillion cells of which 10% are human? The other 90% are bacteria or other microbes. Crazy cool.  Did you know you have an entirely new body of cells every 7-10 years? Yes, I know! It's downright astounding!  We are still only scratching the surface of understanding the

Did you know or bodies are comprised of over 100 trillion cells of which are human? The other are bacteria or other microbes.

Who wants some colorful and full of flavor fresh veggie spring rolls served with spicy curry sauce? Delicious appetizer and great to bring to parties! Perfect for lunch, dinner or as a snack. Total…

Who wants some colorful and full of flavor fresh veggie spring rolls served with spicy curry sauce? Delicious appetizer and great to bring to parties! Perfect for lunch, dinner or as a snack.

Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. Dip with #riceworks! #hummus #homemade #easy

Eat Stop Eat To Loss Weight - Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - SO much better than the store bought stuff! I… - In Just One Day This Simple Strategy Frees You From Complicated Diet Rules - And Eliminates Rebound Weight Gain