Lana S

Lana S

Всем доброго времечка и добрых попутчиков по жизни! С благими пожеланиями к Вам и всему миру, я.
Lana S
Другие идеи пользователя Lana
Саркофаг кота, принадлежавшего царевичу Тутмосу. Известняк, высота 64 см; Из Мит-Рахины; XVIII династия, правление Аменхотепа III; Ныне – Египетский музей, Каир

Саркофаг кота, принадлежавшего царевичу Тутмосу. Известняк, высота 64 см; Из Мит-Рахины; XVIII династия, правление Аменхотепа III; Ныне – Египетский музей, Каир

1340 	    Roger Grey    Elsing

1340 Roger Grey Elsing

Egbert (c775 - 839) Egbert (769 or 771 – 839) King of Wessex 802 - 839. His father was Ealhmund of Kent. In the 780s Egbert was forced into exile by Offa of Mercia and Beorhtric of Wessex, but on Beorhtric's death in 802 Egbert returned and took the throne.

Egbert (c775 - 839) Egbert (769 or 771 – 839) King of Wessex 802 - 839. His father was Ealhmund of Kent. In the 780s Egbert was forced into exile by Offa of Mercia and Beorhtric of Wessex, but on Beorhtric's death in 802 Egbert returned and took the throne.

The tomb of Queen Leonora (Eleanor Plantagenet Jr.) 1160-1214 the daughter of Eleanor of Aquitaine, beside that of her husband, King Alfonso VIII

The tomb of Queen Leonora (Eleanor Plantagenet Jr.) 1160-1214 the daughter of Eleanor of Aquitaine, beside that of her husband, King Alfonso VIII

Antonio rossellino, sarcofago del beato marcolino amanni, 1458, 01 - Category:Beato Marcolino Amanni sarcophagus — Wikimedia Commons. Антонио Росселлино (1427-1478). Беато Марколино Amanni саркофаг. 1458

Antonio rossellino, sarcofago del beato marcolino amanni, 1458, 01 - Category:Beato Marcolino Amanni sarcophagus — Wikimedia Commons. Антонио Росселлино (1427-1478). Беато Марколино Amanni саркофаг. 1458

ttp://mmkhraniteli.ucoz.com/publ/nashlemnye_geraldicheskie_ukrashenija/1-1-0-50

ttp://mmkhraniteli.ucoz.com/publ/nashlemnye_geraldicheskie_ukrashenija/1-1-0-50

Silver Yale of Beaufort, Tudor garden at Hampton Court Palace, UK  The Yale has the body of an Antelope, a Lion’s tail and horns which can swivel round to counter attack from all quarters. It is usually shown spotted with gold roundels (called bezants). The horns, hooves, tusks, tufts of hair and the crown about its neck and its chain are all gold.  The Yale appears for the first time in heraldry as a supporter of the arms of John, Duke of Bedford and Earl of Kendal (a son of Henry IV).

Silver Yale of Beaufort, Tudor garden at Hampton Court Palace, UK The Yale has the body of an Antelope, a Lion’s tail and horns which can swivel round to counter attack from all quarters. It is usually shown spotted with gold roundels (called bezants). The horns, hooves, tusks, tufts of hair and the crown about its neck and its chain are all gold. The Yale appears for the first time in heraldry as a supporter of the arms of John, Duke of Bedford and Earl of Kendal (a son of Henry IV).

Black Bull of Clarence: The black bull was used as a badge by Lionel Duke of Clarence, second son of Edward III, and ancestor of the Yorkist kings. It was the sinister heraldic supporter of the arms of England under Edwards IV and V and Richard III.

Black Bull of Clarence: The black bull was used as a badge by Lionel Duke of Clarence, second son of Edward III, and ancestor of the Yorkist kings. It was the sinister heraldic supporter of the arms of England under Edwards IV and V and Richard III.

Eight Royal Beasts (at Hampton Court): Silver Falcon of Plantagenets

Eight Royal Beasts (at Hampton Court): Silver Falcon of Plantagenets

The eight Royal Beasts in the Tudor Garden have been painted (and gilded) with the correct heraldic colours of the period. The White Hart may have been derived from Richard II’s mother, Joan Holland’s badge of a hind. It was adopted as a Yorkist badge and is shown as a supporter of the arms of Edward V in the south aisle of St George’s Chapel, Windsor.

The eight Royal Beasts in the Tudor Garden have been painted (and gilded) with the correct heraldic colours of the period. The White Hart may have been derived from Richard II’s mother, Joan Holland’s badge of a hind. It was adopted as a Yorkist badge and is shown as a supporter of the arms of Edward V in the south aisle of St George’s Chapel, Windsor.