How to Make a Tennis Ball Cake
• 1 Egg
• White sugar 45 grams
• Vanilla extract
• Vegetable oil 40 grams
• Flour 50 grams
• Baking powder ¼ teaspoon
• Sprinkles 20 grams
• White chocolate ganache 250 grams
• Caramel ganache 150 grams
• Cocoa powder 20 grams
• Green rolled fondant 150 grams
• White rolled fondant 50 grams
• Rice crackers 100 grams
• Lime food coloring
• Food varnish
• Clean the silicone mold, pour white chocolate ganache and, with the spoon, spread the chocolate to cover evenly.
• Place the cake and filling.
• Seal with ganache.
• Take to the fridge and unmold once the spheres are firm.
• Join two halfs and paste them with ganache.
• Cover with food varnish and then with the rolled fondant.
• Smooth with both hands.
• Mark the lines with the sculpting tools and glue white stripes into de lines.
• Lastly, process the rice crackers with the lime food coloring.
• Cover the cake with food varnish (avoiding the white stripes) and add the texture.
Featured in Pinterest's article
Plans for celebrating Memorial Day start here