This is a fine art giclée print made from my original watercolor painting titled, "In a Hole in the Ground".
(1) ARCTIC MATTE - A basic matte paper, with a smooth, flat surface. This paper is acid free. (Bright white / 230gsm)
(2) SMOOTH FINE ART - A semi-smooth cotton paper, with a natural feeling surface. This paper is archival and 100% cotton. (White / 250gsm)
(3) RIVER LINEN - A textured linen paper that feels and looks like woven canvas. This paper is archival and has a slight sheen to replicate canvas. (Bright white / 240gsm)
(4) TEXTURED RAG - A thick, textured, and heavy duty paper. This paper is archival and its surface replicates the look and feel of watercolor paper. (White / 300gsm)
(For a photo of the paper types see my ABOUT section & click through photos)
- Printed with professional grade Epson printers.
- Printed using archival pigment inks.
- Printed on highest quality fine art paper.
- Printed to the edge (borderless). No trimming required.
- (Upon Request) Prints can come with artist signature/print title on the back.
- I ship prints flat, carefully packaged in a plastic sleeve and rigid mailer, with cardboard added for support.
- Prints are designed to fit into standard sized frames. Frames are not included.
- Depending on your monitor settings colors may appear slightly different on screen than on the actual print.
All art is the property of artist Rachel Byler and may not be reproduced, resold, or used in any form.
Ships from and sold by