The Margravial Opera House located in the town of Bayreuth, Germany. It was built between 1744 and 1748 by Joseph Saint-Pierre. The interior was designed by Giuseppe Galli Bibiena and his son Carlo of Bologna in the late Baroque style.
The Church of St. Andreas is a Roman Catholic monastery church situated in the center of the German city of Düsseldorf, Germany. The church, dedicated to St. Andrew, was constructed between 1622 and 1629 in the South German baroque style.