Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Wierd facts. Get inspired and try out new things.
1. When Three Six Mafia beat out Dolly Parton to win the 2006 Academy Award for Best Original Song, Dolly was thrilled, and personally sent a congratulatory letter, "We're proud of you guys, and I'm just glad that the Oscar came back to Tennessee one way or another!"
Em Moelter saved to Food- to make
1. Gary Numan is 13 days older than Gary Oldman.
1. You urinate more when you’re cold because of an increase in your arterial blood pressure caused by blood being taken away from your extremities and crammed in your core. Your kidneys shed fluid to try and stabilize it.
Josh G saved to Camper remodeling
1. Men who do not have chest hair are deficient in a particular androgen or male hormones.
william albrecht saved to Berlin
1. A diamond studded golden owl was buried somewhere in France in 1993. There is a book of riddles leading to its location, but it still hasn't been found. There is a 1,000,000 franc prize for the person who finds it.
Victoria Herd saved to Funny
1. Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop sold "bio-frequency stickers" made of the "carbon material NASA uses to line space suits" they claimed would "rebalance the energy frequency in our bodies." When alerted to the product, NASA said their spacesuits weren’t even lined with carbon material.
Jennifer Billington saved to Facts
01. People who lose the ability to smell become socially insecure, and their overall level of happiness plummets. #didyouknow #interesting #fascinating #humanbody #health #food #fitness #statistics #human #infant #child
Fact Republic saved to Did You Know?
1. A 5-year-old boy named Saroo Brierly in India fell asleep on a train and ended up lost and alone in Calcutta. He was adopted by an Australian couple and, 25 years later, reunited with his biological mother using Google Maps.
Alisha saved to Random facts