Sweet baby rays buffalo chicken dip
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Sweet baby rays buffalo chicken dip. Get inspired and try out new things.
Use sweet baby rays buffalo wing sauce instead!!! And add butter
Anne Wallace saved to Recipes
I found this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip on Pinterest and knew I had to make it someday. Then this week I saw this "Sweet Baby Ray's" ...
Jenny Hartman saved to Appetizers/Dips
Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken Fingers Are Kid-Friendly, Tasty, & Fun to Make. Make a Meal the Whole Family Will Love. Start Cooking Tonight!
- • 1 1/2 lbs Chicken breasts, skinless boneless tenders
- • 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- • 2 Eggs, large
- • 5 cups Cornflakes cereal
- • 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- • 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Baking & Spices
- • 1 cup All-purpose flour
- • 1 cup Baby ray's buffalo wing sauce & glaze, Sweet
- • 1/2 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- • 1/2 tsp Paprika, smoked
- • 1/2 tsp Salt
- • 2/3 cup Blue cheese crumbles
- • 1/3 cup Milk
- • 1/2 cup Sour cream
Bill Hesen saved to dinner
I found this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip on Pinterest and knew I had to make it someday. Then this week I saw this "Sweet Baby Ray's" Buffalo Wing Sauce on sale at Aldi for $1.99. So I knew this was going to be on my menu this holiday weekend! Here's the recipe: 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used the Mexican blend) 1 can Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained Tortilla Chips…
Stacy Thomas saved to Recipes - Dips/Dressings
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is perfect for football parties or any time you need to serve some amazing cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip!
Kimberly Miller saved to Crock Pot - Appetizers
This dip has EVERYTHING you could ever want in a delicious, juicy chicken wing, but with much less mess!
- • 1 Chicken breast (about 2 cups, Large
- • 1/2 cup Franks
- • 1/2 cup Blue cheese dressing
- • 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- • 8 oz Cream cheese
Lori VanTholen saved to Food & Drink
This buffalo chicken dip is a perfect party food appetizer. Meaty, cheesy ooey gooey goodness with a kick served with chips.
- • Set oven to 375.
- • In a saucepot, combine the cream cheese, hot sauce, seasonings and ranch until thoroughly heated.
- • Add in the chicken, 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, and one cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir until well combined.
- • Transfer it to a baking dish, and top with remaining cheese.
- • Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the sides are bubbling.
- • Set oven to broil. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- • Remove and serve with Fritos, crackers, or tortilla chips.
Amy Smith saved to christmas food
Buffalo Chicken Dip has just FIVE ingredients and it makes a big batch that's perfect for parties, get-togethers, or game days! This dip couldn't be easier to make because it's a slow cooker dip recipe.
Linda Gahr-Lutz saved to Appetizers
Discover why The Sauce is the Boss. Search our awesome collection of recipes that use our barbecue sauces, marinades, dipping and wing sauces or submit your own.
- • 1 Baby ray's chicken sauce, Sweet
- • 1 Bacon
- • 1 lb Chicken breast
- • 1 Lettuce
- • 1 Pickles
Baking & Spices
- • 1 cup Flour
Bread & Baked Goods
- • 1 Brioche buns
- • 1 cup Buttermilk
Doris Vertrees saved to chicken