Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Mexican snacks. Get inspired and try out new things.
How to make Mexican Fresas con Crema. This cool and creamy treat starts with a sour cream base and needs only 5 ingredients!
Remember back in college when you spiked watermelon with Bacardi? Here’s the polished version.
- • 1 Lime
- • 1/4 cup Tajin or another chile
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- • 1/2 cup Tequila
- • 1 (4-5 pound) seedless watermelon
Flautas ahogadas are crunchy rolled tacos immersed in a flavorful salsa and topped with all-time favorites. Get to know this iconic dish and make it at home
If you love sweet, spicy and salty Mexican gummies, these chamoy peach rings are an easy recipe to fulfill your sweet and sour candy craving!
- • 8 oz Peach gummy rings
- • 3-4 tablespoons liquid chamoy, such as Tajín chamoy or Miguelito
- • 2.5 tablespoons Tajín classic or low sodium Tajín (blue cap), divided (1 1/2 tablespoon + 1 tablespoon)
Elotes are the ultimate Mexican street food that is even popular in the US. This delicious corn on the cob is tangy, spicy, salty, and sweet all in one bite! Corn on the cob is definitely one of my favorite foods from my childhood. I remember it as being really fun to eat, while also […]
- • 4 ears Corn, sweet yellow
- • 1 tbsp Lime juice, fresh
- • 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- • 1 tbsp Butter
- • 1 Cotija cheese
- • 2 tbsp Mexican crema
- • Tajin