Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Gula. Get inspired and try out new things.
While sugar is necessary for brain function, it can have harmful effects when overeaten. Some researchers call sugar craving an addiction, while other scientists have determined that sugar can affect far more than the waistline. Here’s science’s take on how sugar affects the brain.
Palm sugar is brown in colour and comes from the sap of the flowers of palm trees. Read more about it here, as well as what to use as a substitute.
Sugar Jar Clipart Hd PNG, Jar Of Salt And Sugar Vector Illustration, Sugar, Salt, Jar PNG Image For Free Download
Download this Jar Of Salt And Sugar Vector Illustration, Sugar, Salt, Jar PNG clipart image with transparent background for free. Pngtree provides millions of free png, vectors, clipart images and psd graphic resources for designers.| 5985347
Light, crisp, buttery Pandan Gula Melaka Butter Cookies made with an Indonesian twist. These butter cookies are infused with pandan flavor and finished with gula melaka crumbs on top.
Discover the sweet and fragrant flavors of pandan and gula melaka in this delicious cake recipe from Southeast Asia. Easy to make and perfect for any occasion!
- • 4 Eggs - separated to yolks, medium sized whites
- • 70 g Coconut milk
Baking & Spices
- • 1 cup Cake flour
- • 2/3 cup Granulated sugar
- • 30 g Powdered sugar
- • 1 Pinch Salt
- • 1/2 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- • 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
Nuts & Seeds
- • 1 Desiccated coconut flakes
- • 250 ml Heavy whipping cream
- • 200 g Marscapone cheese
- • 120 ml Water
- • Double the marscapone coconut cream recipe and use to cover the cake OR use your favourite buttercream recipe
- • 70g gula melaka (palm sugar) chopped finely or grated
- • 5 Pandan leaves cut into small pieces
- • 40ml pandan juice (OR 40 ml milk and 1 tsp pandan extract)