Alexey Mitin
Другие идеи пользователя Alexey
Set photo: "Le Havre, le quai" designed by Alexandre Trauner for 'Le quai des brumes' (Port of Shadows), 1938 (directed by Marcel Carné)

Set photo: "Le Havre, le quai" designed by Alexandre Trauner for 'Le quai des brumes' (Port of Shadows), 1938 (directed by Marcel Carné)

Le Quai des brumes (roman) - Recherche Google

Le Quai des brumes (roman) - Recherche Google

Le Quai des brumes (roman) - Recherche Google

Le Quai des brumes (roman) - Recherche Google

Nicole Kipar's 17th Century Clothing History Engraving Gallery:  Fashionable Gentleman. Note the abundance of ribbons on this costume, which shows the exaggerated version of the 1640s fashion, 1645. French

Nicole Kipar's 17th Century Clothing History Engraving Gallery: Fashionable Gentleman. Note the abundance of ribbons on this costume, which shows the exaggerated version of the 1640s fashion, 1645. French

Rosary Pictures. Panel painting, by an unknown artist, probably Flemish. It dates to about 1475 and is in the Musļæ½e d'Art Religieux et d'Art Mosan, Liļæ½ge.

Rosary Pictures. Panel painting, by an unknown artist, probably Flemish. It dates to about 1475 and is in the Musļæ½e d'Art Religieux et d'Art Mosan, Liļæ½ge.

Россия.Дверца шкафа.18век.Птица в венке-Сирин,птица с цветком-Алконост

Россия.Дверца шкафа.18век.Птица в венке-Сирин,птица с цветком-Алконост

One of the first matryoshkas (Russian nesting dolls), 1892. This Matryoshka was carved by the worker Vasiliy P. Zvezdochkin (1876 - 1955) and was painted by the artist Sergey V. Malyutin (1859 - 1937). It is exhibited in the Museum of Toys in the Russian town of Sergiev Posad. #Russian #folk #art #matryoshka

One of the first matryoshkas (Russian nesting dolls), 1892. This Matryoshka was carved by the worker Vasiliy P. Zvezdochkin (1876 - 1955) and was painted by the artist Sergey V. Malyutin (1859 - 1937). It is exhibited in the Museum of Toys in the Russian town of Sergiev Posad. #Russian #folk #art #matryoshka

Кумган, XIX век, Гжель Первое упоминание о гжельских гончарах относится к XIV веку, и хотя к этому моменту промысел был уже достаточно известен, 1320 год считается официальной датой его основания — в этом году Иван Калита упомянул гжельский промысел в своем завещании сыну.

Кумган, XIX век, Гжель Первое упоминание о гжельских гончарах относится к XIV веку, и хотя к этому моменту промысел был уже достаточно известен, 1320 год считается официальной датой его основания — в этом году Иван Калита упомянул гжельский промысел в своем завещании сыну.

Автор - Игнатий Мазин

Автор - Игнатий Мазин